* The hotel check-in time is 1400 hours and check-out time is 1100 hours.
* For arrivals at the hotel prior to 0700 hours, the reservation needs to be made and held from the previous night and is subject to availability.
* The hotel will assist in allowing early check-ins and late check-out subject to availability at the time of request. The same will be charged for extra as below,
* Early check-in between 7:00 Hours to 14:00 Hours will be charged at 50% of the room tariff.
* Late check-out up to 18:00 Hours will be charged at 50% of the room tariff.
* Late check-out after 18:00 Hours will be charged at 1 days room tariff.
* Kindly contact our Front Desk Team for assistance with the same, once you arrive at the hotel.
* Check-in is allowed on paying for your room reservation in total.
* Guest requiring a guaranteed early check-in are requested to contact the Reservations Department to reserve a room for the previous night.
* Guests must be at least 18 years of age to check in at D7 La Serene, Benaulim, Goa. Valid identification proof (Aadhar Card, Driving License, Voter ID Card, Passport, Visa) is mandatory during check-in for persons of all age groups.
* For late check-out, a request may be made to the hotel and is subject to availability.
* Prices are subject to change without notice.
* Goods & Services Tax applicable will be as per the Government of India regulations.
* Any increase in government levies will be extra.
* Merchant Legal name for D7 La Serene is D SEVEN.
* As per the directive given by the government of India, all the nationals are required to produce proper proof of identification upon check in for all the occupants in the room including children.
Extra Guest and Child policy:
* A child below 6 years is complimentary on rooms without an extra bed.
* Children between 6-12 years of age would be charged an extra Adult rate. (ID REQUIRED]
* Maximum 3 Adults or 2 Adults with two children below 6 years would be allowed per room.
* A maximum of one extra rollaway bed or one mattress would be permitted per room.
* Full refund in case you cancel at least 7 days before arrival.
* No refund in case of cancellation within 7 days or for No show.
* NON-REFUNDABLE CANCELLATION POLICY will be Applicable for all Booking Stay period from 22nd December till 2nd January.
* In the case of credit card transactions, a refund will be done only to the same credit card.
* It is mandatory for any Non-Resident Indians/Foreigners to produce their passports at check-in.
Credit Card Bookings Terms & Conditions :
* The credit card used to make the booking is necessary to be produced at the time of Check-in. For a guest making a booking for another person using own Credit Card.
* If the Credit Cardholder is not one of the guests staying at the hotel, then a copy of the credit card (both front and back), self-attested by the credit card holder should be produced at the time of Check-in.
* In addition to the above, it is also required to produce a letter, duly signed by the credit card holder, authorizing the use of the credit card for the booking of the room.
* The letter should mention the names of the guests, date of travel, property name and room type.
* This letter, along with the self-attested copy of the credit card will have to be submitted at the Check-in desk.
* At the time of submitting the credit card copy, please ensure that the CVV number on it is blacked out. (CVV Number is a three-digit number at the reverse side of the credit card, at the end of the signature panel).
* In case the above documents are not produced by the guests, Hotel reserves the right to deny the reservation. In such a case no refund (except for the taxes) will be given to the guest.
* In the case of erroneous/inadequate/ misleading information given while booking, Hotel reserves the right to cancel the booking without any intimation. Guests are required to carry a valid identity proof and produce the same at check-in.
* The hotel reserves the right to admit or refuse service or accommodation in our hotel or remove a person who refuses to abide by hotel policies established for the smooth and safe operation and management of the hotel, after settling all dues payable to the hotel.
* You are liable for any damage howsoever caused to the hotel room, premises or hotels property caused by you or any person in your party whether or not staying at the hotel during your stay. The management shall be entitled to a lien on your luggage and belongings until the said dues are paid for by you. The guest may also have to accompany the manager to the police station if required.
* The management reserves the right to take possession of the guest room in case the guests are continuously away from their rooms for more than 24 hrs. without prior intimation to the front desk or manager.
* Pets are allowed at the hotel property. Charges apply. Contact resort for further details.
* All vehicles are parked in the hotel parking lot at the risk of the owner. The hotel shall not assume liability or responsibility for any vehicle, occupants or contents while operated or parked on the hotel property.
* The Swimming pool is available for use by hotel guest only. Use of proper swimming costume is mandatory. Outsiders are not allowed to enter the pool.
* Connecting rooms are available at the hotel, and are subject to availability at the time of check – in. Please contact our Front Desk Team to discuss availability.
SAFETY & SECURITY
* The hotel assumes no liability for lost, misplaced, stolen or damaged valuables or belongings.
* Guests are requested to meet or entertain visitors in the lobby or at the restaurant only. Visitors will be charged for as per hotel policy incase they wish to enter the room. The hotel reserves the right to take on record a valid photo identification proof (of the visitor) for security reasons.
* All our rooms are No smoking rooms. For the safety and to ensure that our facility is safe and clean for all our guest, we strictly prohibit the use of narcotics and drugs at our resort. Guest who desire to smoke are free to do so in our balconies or lawn spaces. Smoking in public areas like Restaurant, Lobby, Pool Deck is strictly prohibited.
* Standard Maximum occupancy is 3 Adults or 2 Adults and 2 children aged up-to 12 years. If you exceed the maximum number of guest allowed, you will be asked to reserve another guest room.
* A limited number of Rollaway Beds, Mattresses and Cribs are available upon request. Availability is on first come first served basis. The same is charged for extra.
* Two Children up-to the age of 6 years stay free when sharing the room with one or more paying adult(s) using existing bedding. Extra Rollaway Bed or Mattress if required will be charged for extra.
* All room reservations are held on confirmed basis only once the requested advance is deposited.
* We accept payments by Cash, UPI or Card (Visa, Master Card and Rupay). Cheque payments are not accepted.
Third Party Services
* We shall not be responsible for third party services such as satellite TV and Internet Service Providers as those are beyond our scope of control. Any service disruption shall not affect our charges.
THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS ARE SUBJECT TO CHANGE WITHOUT NOTICE, FROM TIME TO TIME AT OUR SOLE DISCRETION. WE WILL NOTIFY YOU OF AMENDMENTS TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS BY POSTING THEM TO THIS WEBSITE.